ALLIED was established in 1988 in Piraeus, Greece by a partnership of experienced shipbrokers.
Our aim was simple and straightforward: to offer a comprehensive range of contemporary value-added services to clients interested in acquiring or selling commercial vessels within the shipping community.
Based in one of the world’s major shipping centers, ALLIED steadily became one of the most successful sale and purchase broking houses worldwide, serving clients globally.
Each year, ALLIED successfully participates in a significant number of sale and purchase transactions of ocean-going vessels, of all types, from new buildings, to secondhand and demolition sales. With over twenty-eight years of experience in wealth creation in the shipping industry and a vast network of clients ranging from large listed owners down to small private ownerships across the globe, ALLIED Shipbroking is a true market leader in providing unparalleled investment intelligence and consultancy in a market characterized by high risk and volatility.
ALLIED Shipbroking was the first to receive the prestigious Lloyd’s List Greek Shipbroker of the Year award and 10 years later repeated the success, being the first to win the award for a second time and proving the teams’ continued dedication to the highest level of professionalism and the guaranteed quality of its services, both of which are qualities greatly valued by our clients.
ELVICTOR Group is part of the ELVICTOR Holdings S.A.R.L. (Luxembourg). The first Shipping Company of the Group was GESEGAL SHIPPING SERVICES, established in Piraeus in 1977, by Stavros C. Galanakis, Founder, CEO and Chairman. In 1980, ELVICTOR SHIPPING CO. S.A. was established with main activity Shipmanagement.
• Crew Management & Crew Manning Services
• Crew Training Services
• Quality Services for Shipping
• Information Technology Services for Shipping
• Shipmanagement Services (Commercial & Technical)
CREW MANAGEMENT & CREW MANNING SERVICES
Crew Management, Crew Manning & Crew Training Service providers, founded and established in Piraeus, Greece in 1977, with a solid family orientation and ethos, evolved into a multinational cooperation. ELVICTOR Group as a whole (including all its branches) is the first Crew Manager and Crew Manning agent worldwide, and since that first, there have been a series of firsts, and to name a few:
• 1st accredited with ISO 9001, in 1996
• 1st paperless company accredited by DNV in 2002
• 1st accredited with ILO MLC globally, awarded in 2010 (1st of June)
• 1st Crew Management organization to found their own Training Center in Manila (2011)
• 1st Crew Management organization to create an Information Technology company for Shipping Software Solutions
• 1st Crew Management Company in 2017 to create Quality Company within Group for bespoke Quality services
• More than 10 awards for Innovation and Professional Service for our Agencies in Philippines (Manila) and Ukraine (Odessa).
SHIPMANAGEMENT COMPANIES ESTABLISHED (1980 - 2018):
• ELVICTOR SHIPPING CO SA - LIBERIA - established 1980 (Law '89)
• EVIC MARITIME - Marshall Islands - established 2002 (Law '89)
• ELVICTOR MARINE MANGEMENT - Marshall Islands - established 2006 (Law '89)
• ELVICTOR MANAGEMENT - Marshall Islands - established 2009 (Law '89)
Prime Maritime Inc. is an independent ship broking, chartering firm established in 1998 in Piraeus, Greece. The company is offering a tailor made service supported by our team’s full dedication and highest expertise on a 24/7 basis.
Prime Maritime specializes in dry cargo and project chartering. Their considerable experience within the shipping industry makes Prime able to protect Client’s interests not only by negotiating the best terms and conditions, but also acting as Client’s advisor on freight market conditions, charter party clauses as well as current and future trends in dry cargo sector.
The company’s successful expansion is attributed to the reliability and continuity of the cooperation with major Greek shipping companies as well as international cargo charterers and operators. Prime handles in excess of 10 million metric tons of dry cargo per annum, the majority being coal, iron ore, grains, fertilizers, rice, steels and projects.
Total Shipmanagement Services (TSS) is part of the Total Group of Companies Ltd. that includes also Total Quality Consultants, a company with more than 23 years of consultancy in the Maritime industry.
TSS has been established in 2010 at the request of various TQC clients for a more “hands on” approach that would allow ship owners with a vertically integrated service covering all aspects of technical ship management under one service.
TSS is issued with the following certificates:
• Bahamas DOC for the operation of Bulk Carriers
• Marshall Islands DOC for operation of Tankers.
• ISO 9001:2015
• ISO 14001:2015
• ISO 50001:2011
• MLC 2006